Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, November 23, 2007

Weekend Plans

No calls whatsoever means I'm free for the weekend!

I'm gonna enjoy the free days I'll be spending courtesy to my elder sister. I didn't want sleepover at her house but the tempting knowledge that she has filled her fridge to the brim did me in. Who am I to contest over the contents of her fridge?

I'm a mere human.. who is pulled by the calls of her stomach.. hehehe

So anyway I shall be updating some posts live from her house with the fridge 2 meters away from me.. hehehe

Of course I shall also use that time to pick a few old letters from granpapa house, visit my cousin, chit chat with my gal friends and meet up with that special person in the night.. To be completed in 2 days!! Rabak...

So I'm going to be dizzy with exhaustion running around. That haven't include playing with A-mi-mi and her evil counterpart, Barney. Those two are scary...

No comments: