Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Capella University

I was thinking of furthering my studies but not quite sure in which major I'd like to enroll. I got a few options; Multimedia & Technology, Language, Business Studies. All of them I have interest in although I've always been interested in the first two.

I'm currently thinking of partaking in online university but isn't sure which one. I need a well recognised University which can be used in the UK but with affordable pricing and flexible courses.

So capella university came in mind. I browsed through it but wasn't quite happy that they don't have English Language as one of their Programs. Don't ask why but I've always had a weird fascination with English Language and Literature.

They do however have Multimedia and Graphics Degree. They have interesting courses which I will need to use when I deal with the company's network problems again. I wonder if they can refresh my memory on the PHP and XHTML stuffs I learnt a few years back. The pricing is $300/credit. I'm not sure how it works in the US but I'm gonna give them a mail for it. Or I can just take up their free Online Seminar.

They have corporate alliances!! These means I can get the Boss to get some write up and put me there! Of course I have to dangle the Discount Chart at him to get him to move or I can just act that I've had a memory zapped off and telling him I need a refresher course.

Once I get everything figured out, I'll come back later. In the meantime I'm checking out their website again. I swear I saw that Business Studies somewhere..

No comments: