Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Holiday Decisions

Remember that I had wanted to get myself a holiday and immerse my mobile in a sound proof container? With my endless decision for my holiday spot, I' m feeling like giving it up and just take the usual way to spend a holiday, at home and sleeping.

It seems my friends smelled my intention and gave me a large dose of anti-lazy-bum holiday speech and proceeded to dump me a pile of what they named as Good Holiday Websites. After short listing the whole lot of them, I've decided to check on the ones that I've picked.

I need a site that has a good compilation of good and yet cheap hotels, places of interest, a local map of the area and of course, the places where all of the good food is cooked and I got orlando hotels.

Other than the requirements I had listed down previously, this proves to be a very informative website with lots of info of the hotels accommodation, car rental rates and even vacation packages. At least it gives me a boost in making my holiday spot decision.

My friends would be so pleased.

No comments: