Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sims2 got new stuff!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I did my half-yearly visit to The Sims 2 official website. They have a new expansion pack and I could barely contain the squeal of excitement.

The Sims 2 Bon Voyage is a total gamer! Of course I would still prefer their previous expansion pack, Open for Business, but this one is more for the adventurous Simmies. So I'm not gonna get that one.. unless somebody came up to me and start bragging about the goodness of the expansion pack.

Should I order it or not? I've had all of the previous expansion packs (yes I'm that fanatic) but then I don't think my computer can take the impact. Grr.. Ya la.. my desktop is going bonkers on me.

Drat! Seems I need to buy a new desktop first before I get the expansion pack.

1 comment:

d3arieana said...

beb, hee..guess wat, we r both fanatics!! i've got myself all the expansions..except for the stories one..seems that i can create my own stories..wahahha...don ask me whether the bon voyage is gd anot..cos to me.., everythin is gd..wahaha...
& lisa just bought the business expansion pack..wee....