Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cutting it off

I hate long nails. Extremely hates it. I just don't understand how a person could enjoy having long nails. I have tried not cutting them for a week and even tried to adapt to it, but long nails are not for me.

I get very disgusted when the food I was preparing for dinner get stuck under the nails. Not only that, the grease which I had to ply onto the machines while I did some troubleshooting also got stuck underneath it. Then my nails got chipped and nearly got torn off while I was inspecting some works done on the roof of a building.

Long nails are meant for ladylike jobs, not my style! Plus the old time cantonese vampires keeps long nails to get their meals..

So that settles! No more long nails for me. Nu-uh.. not even I'm confined by my boss do re-do any weird database systems, no way am I ever having thoughts of getting my nails long.

No comments: