Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, November 12, 2007

Journal and justice

New movies coming up..

And I'm having the worse time trying to juggle my excessive work, unexplained missing items, cranky cat and way too mischievous siblings.

If someone were to make a movie out of my life, I can assure you that the percentage of me choking on my popcorns and spilling my soda all over the seat is 100. Scary! No way in the world would I let the public see the inner part of my life like that poor Anne Frank girl.

No doubt they made her journal into a literature study, but I don't think she would appreciate her life being made into a spectacle especially during the last minutes of her life. However it is sad and I do share the sympathy that millions of people around the world felt when we learn the true expanse of what Hitler did during his reign of power.

And putting the bullet through his brain is such an easy way of serving justice to the lives that he had puppet out. If it were left to me, I'd put him in a large enclose safari so he wouldn't escape, implant a tracking device in his body, give him a day or two and set the hounds at his heels. Now that is torture oops.. I mean justice.

Let him feel the fear of being hunted down, the anxiety of knowing death is just but a breaths away and the feeling of helplessness.

A bullet through the head is simply too easy. *cackles diabolically*

No comments: