Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stress reliever

Finally had a rest from the work pile. Lunch was good and relaxing. Quarreling with my old man is much more relaxing and fun. Releases my stress.. hehehe..

It has become a habit for me to have a world war with my dad everyday and of course everything goes back per normal the moment I went back home. I guess my dad also enjoys the picks and fights as I can see him very relax after all the hot air balloon became deflated.

Sure mom always advices us not to bring any work problems back home but sometimes work stress can really make a person circuited the fuse. Good thing I have the old man around, I can scream and shout all I want, blow raspberry at him (I know it's childish) and he hollering at me. Hahaha... even now I can imagine him complaining to mom about our little "chat" during lunch break.

Hahaha..

No comments: