Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pregancy Tips

My elder sister is pregnant again. This time it's a boy. Since it is a boy, my poor pregnant sister has to waddle around to shop for new baby clothes as A-mi-mi is a girl. Oops! Did I say waddle? I mean walked around.. One DO NOT tell pregnant ladies they waddle.. their pregnant hormones are very scary.. *shudders*

Ever since she got pregnant again, she constantly talks on her latest topic, pregnancy which sometimes can be very boring. So as not to hurt her feelings, I've decided to look up for some social networks for Pregnant Ladies to chit-chat online and share common topics.

Lucky me found the best website. Other than having a social network, they have tips on even baby shopping, I mean shopping for the newborn, like where to get good affordable child seat from baby shops and to little small things like baby diapers.

I'm trying to be a good younger sister here.. and also to safe myself from my ever-changing-moods of my pregnant sister.. hehehe

No comments: