Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A good Life for Me

I was looking over the year book last night. It was only a few years back and that's what it takes to have some of my friends answering their Maker's call. The only things that they left behind are the bittersweet memories.

Insurance. I need a life insurance and have been telling almost the whole world that. But until now I couldn't find a suitable one for me. Browsing through the web, I found quite a few interesting sites and I got curious when I saw this phrase "Second To Die".

Yikes! Why would I want to be the second in line to die? Uh.. Actually when I check the link out, it turns out to be an insurance policy. Phew!

The policy turns out to be very sensible and interesting one. Its a joint life insurance, quite similar to the universal with the exception that it covers two people instead of one. So you can save a bit more instead of getting two life insurance policy.

But this policy is not focusing on the surviving spouse when the other die. Instead it focuses on anchoring the properties of the spouses to their heirs when the spouses passes on. Since the federal taxes in the US is quite high when it comes to properties, the chances of their heirs not getting inheriting any of their parents property is nil.

Very interesting policy isn't it? But then it depends on the parents. If their children is good to them, they could inherit something, but if they are not.. then... It's best we children start pampering our parents!

No comments: