Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Moving House

Aunty Lala is a few days away from taking a week off for her moving off to her new house. Even though she has very little furniture, kitchenware and miscellaneous items, that doesn't mean she doesn't need extra hands to help her out. Her husband and only son can only do so much.

So to help her out, I've rallied a few extra helps, my cousins basically, and a help from Cheap Moving Company. They have a network of very reliable movers that doesn't take and hide, like the usual movers. The movers will stay and really help out moving out and moving into your new home.

Even though there are extra free help from my cousins and me, I can't really expect much from 12-15 year old. The very much they could do is help out for an hour or two before they got bored and start playing their PS3.

Which is why I got back up to help me out for an affordable rate. Play smart and think smart!

No comments: