Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, November 23, 2007

Ayu the Banshee

My Sony Ericsson K610im got hijacked by Ayu. She finally found out I was the devil behind the disturbance she was facing when she was using my computer. Windows Start Button Keep popping up, Browser keeps scrolling up and down by themselves and weird softwares pop up.

Ayu was extremeely worried, thinking she had done something to my computer for it to react that way. It was pure fun seeing her worried face and her "Blink-Blink Goldfish Look". I was having a hard time controlling my laughter but my luck ran out.

She found out about my Bluetooth Enabled programs. Dad! You traitor!

I was roaring in laughter as I try to run away from the Raging Banshee. It took 15mins of roaring laughter, screaming banshee, open endless threats, dad's intermission advice "Don't kill your sister. I still need her." (that doesn't help much), alot of accidental groping before I finally let her win and surrendered the handphone to her.

But stupid of her, she didn't turn off the bluetooth program on my computer. So I did the same thing using my dad's phone and well... you can say "Here we go again!"

Hahaha.. evil me!!

No comments: