Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wedding plans

A good friend of mine, an old classmate, is getting her wedding bells to ring next March. But unfortunately, she is still clueless as to plan for her wedding. Its almost three more months for her and she's still happily traipsing around without a worry about her not even planned wedding date.

Well it seems I'm given the job of hunting for the best Wedding Ideas for her. So with a list of items she has luckily written out for her wedding, I became her wedding planner. I mean, how difficult was it planning for a wedding?

It was as easy as finding a needle in a hay stack!

But luckily I found a great site that suit my needs, I mean the bride's needs. So that means I need not need to run around like a lost chicken. She needs her hair done, wedding dresses, wedding souvenirs, flowers, food for the reception.. etc Basically everything a bride wants for her wedding.

Lucky me found the website that has it all! They even have honeymoon packages for the newly weds! I just can't wait to tell my friend about it.

Finally I can end my search..

No comments: