Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, November 12, 2007

Got trashed by Adsense

Due to the increase of traffic to my other webbie, Adsense has decided to take a kick to my backside. Account discontinued, suspended and if possible, closed.

Zipped!

Is it wrong to promote my website by going around telling the whole world I have a new blog and its happily owned by the whacko me? It’s obviously is a big No-NO to Google Adsense.

So ladies and gents out there, if you have a sudden traffic within a month of you stay at your new webbie, it’s best not to get Adsense implied onto your website. Unless you like getting a kick by them.

Oh well… better luck next time.. So in the meantime, I am certainly putting up new Ads in replace to the Got-My-Backside-Kicked Adsense, at least it makes more money than them!

hahaha..

No comments: