Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mailing List

The big boss has been at it again. Since the sales for this month, or was it this 6 months, had drastically dropped, our heads was put on the line. No profitable sales, no income, it's every business owner's nightmare. I've seen the financial reports and it's not a pretty sight.

We have tried all sorts of sales campaign, from the local newspapers, network and connections and through the internet. It still doesn't work. When things doesn't work, I'm in deep trouble since I am answerable to his Majesty's wrath.

Perhaps I need to ask the boss to engage the services of Mailing Lists. From what I know they do mailing lists, sales leads and telemarketing lists which my company haven't thought of yet. Perhaps I should try asking them for a quote and if it's affordable and good, I can bring this matter up to the big boss.

Being the daughter to the big boss is such hard work...

No comments: