Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Disney World

Since young I've always wanted to go to Disney Land or was it Disney World but whatever it is, I've always wanted to go there. I still remember my fascination with them while the big black box shows me of my favourite characters smiling and waving at me to join them in Disney Land. I remembered I pestered my mom and was promised to go to the theme park. I went there alright, I used the most high-tech transportation, Dream World to Disney World.

Someone referred me to this particular site when my still-on-going fascination with Disney World was basically plastered onto my face. The theme park happens to be in Orlando, Florida USA. Did some surfing and was once again engulfed in the magic of Disney. I can buy Disney Tickets at a very discounted price and you can also choose Park Hopper, Water Fun Park or No Expiration Option Magic ticket.

Interesting package but I'm still sticking to my Seven Dwarves.

No comments: