Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Crap

24th February 2007,

I'm getting a little irritated at the PPP segmentation. It's destroying all the joy in blogging for cash at the comforts of your own home. With the new segmentation regulation, bloggers with low PR and Alexa ranking, is facing the worse of its PPP season.

Before the implementation of Segmentation, the Opps (cash opportunity) is usually up for grabs with the minimum quantity of at least 20 Opps. But now.. we can't even barely get 1 Opp for a few days straight and when I say "we" I really meant "we", the low ranking bloggers."

No doubt PP has new ideas to make us get more cash but with the never ending red-coloured highlighted posts mounting, one would wonder until when will PPP holds it lusture with its "small men." From what I've been experiencing, they are more catered to the advertisers protection since they are the paymaster.

But shouldn't the advertisers remember that most of the times, the small army ants pack more punch than a flock of geese?

Instead they just concentrate on the big guns, forgetting that blogs are actually to cater for readers who are close to the bloggers and not for the pleasure of the advertisers and those who has established trust and respect for the bloggers will take whatever was reviewed into heavy consideration. If that were the case, then they should have paid domain webholders to host their advertisement and reviews for their products or site, it still amounts to the same cost anyway.

I know I'm taking a big risk in writing my thoughts about this Segmentation thing but sometimes even the saintest person can be tempted into cursing. Try being in my "tiny" position and then you tell me..

1 comment:

SEO BRO said...

I agree bro. It's a sea of red. My tack is high, but I am pr1. So sad...