Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Food guidance..

20th February 2007

So I just recently came back from my nightly-haunts for great "makan" (eating) places. Since there are so many eating houses here in my place, Skudai, I've decided to drop some info for the Makan places I've been.

Please take note that I was wearing really house clothes (T-shirts with bermudas/ really worn out jeans) when I went to eat at these places, its a habit of mine to see how good their service are and whether they are downright snobs.


Restoran Mustika Zam-Zam
Location: in front of Bestmart hypermarket, behind KFC. (Tmn Tan Sri Yaccob)
My pointers: Bad service.. The servers keep mixing up the orders and they certainly do not like to entertain locals who wear tattered jeans and worn-looking T-shirts. Time taken for the food to be served is 15mins.. (I was downright hungry)
Food was nice although the RM2.00 Murtabak was a little too dissappointing cuz there wasn't enough meat to suffice my hunger.
My Ranking: Not coming again.


Ros Merah Restaurant
Location: Nusa Bestari in the direction of Sutera Utama from Bukit Indah, beside Repson Spare Parts.
My Pointers: Friendly service. Although sometimes the new recruits jumble up the orders, their attentive supervisors is always there to make sure the right orders heads our way. The servers will indulge you in a conversation if you feel kinda lonely when you are dining alone at night and the large TV screen is enough to make soccer lovers to crawl out for a dinner. Food is served in 10mins or so and their Murtabak RM4.00.. is huge with lots of meat and well meat in them.. and you can request for extra crispy top layer.
My Ranking: Good for really hungry diners.

lets see... there are still plenty of good makan places in Skudai but since I've never taken care of the names of the shops... just have to wait for another post for the upcoming good Makan places.

Find this interesting?Digg!

No comments: