Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, February 09, 2007

Where is that thick book?

When someone talks about encyclopedia, one would think of the big thick volumes with lots of words and pictures in them. But in this site, its totally different. They have an encyclopedia for almost everything from ad-related to informative posts, categorised in alphabet formats.

At a glance, the site looks like a pre-schooler classroom, bringing sweet remembrance of my time when I was still running around with poster paints on my face. But this particular is post, really catches my eye. Computer Rental... hmm.. If only they have it here in my place, then I wouldn't go running around in panic everytime my system coughed its last breath.

Hold a minute!! I got another interesting post to share... Monsters aw... a great detail of the meaning and history of monsters. But I didn't see any Monster Inc movie in the post.. oh well... I love those monsters from that cartoon.

Go take a look at the site.. I'm going to continue surfing thru the site.. very interesting

No comments: