Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, February 16, 2007

Note: Syikin Satellite Installation Team

16th February 2007,

To all maties who are in Syikin's Radio Frequency Installation Team (SRF), kindly check out the latest news on HQ bulletin board. Read up on the installation manual before you head up to the job sites and dun forget to bring your installation equipments.

The checklist is posted on the bulletin board also.. So please check them up every morning before you head off to the sites. If there are any changes to the checklist, maties will be notified via email/ sms/ or phone.

Hopefully I don't have any "SOTONG" problems to solve after the first week.. Haiz.. But I got confidence in my guys..

Ganbatte Yo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky I noticed U did something to the blog, otherwise, would definitely wiped the site clean...which I am going to anyway.

Will tell you when I'm doing the site wide upgrades!

Tech Support