Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, February 09, 2007

Greetings kinsmen!

Since I'm in a good mood, I might as well share something which I have been keeping all to myself for years. I have been sending out free personalised e-cards from E-greetings.com and not once have I strayed from my cute cards whenever given a chance.

I mean really, as the years pass by, the cards they make really tickles my stomach and most of the time when the addressee replies back, it's another cute lil e-card which surprisingly had somehow been overlooked by me. Oh well different people have different taste.

And I have decided to share this lil cutie with you... hahaha.. sexy birthday eCard and a sure nightmare for we women... ahaha

For those who are wondering to get more of the premium cards (they are really worth your money), you can actually sign up with them and get a free 30-day trial membership to send unlimited eCards.

The yearly subscription is only $13.99. (Didn't I tell you it's worth your cent?) Anyway one of the main benefits of membership is that users can schedule e-cards to arrive on a specific date, personalise them with your own pictures and greetings and schedule it to be sent immediately or on the exact date you choose.

It beats the waiting time you have to que just to purchase your ready-made card.

No comments: