Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, February 19, 2007

Request..

19 February 2007,

Happy CNY people! I finally managed to actually figured out what to do during these days. Yesterday went swimming at Batu Layar and unfortunately the sunblock lotion didn't work as good as I thought it would be. Simply said, everyone in my family are all walking cooked lobsters.

Anyway due to a request brought by a friend of mine, I've decided to put up Bleach Anime video on this blog and going to change the episodes every 2-3 days cuz the episode has a total of 115+ as of to date and its still increasing.

But I won't posting up my account videos instead gonna just give the credits who had put them up on Youtube.com. So to start off, its gonna be episode 1... and I'm still counting the days till episode 116 is up... haiz...

No comments: