Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Big fish to catch

As usual, my favourite PPP (PayPerPost.com) has made another idea on catching bigger fishes for those bloggers that has high ranking blogs. For those who has high ranking blogs, from PG3++ and low Alexa ranking, bloggers can easily earn as minimum as USD100 per post. I've seen it and even come across to those that has USD700+. It certainly gives easy money for hardworking bloggers and a good blog marketing strategy.

Imagine, you just need to only log onto the internet, type in a minimum words of 200, post it and you have just made USD100 on just a post. I've been telling my friends of this easy money making, but yet those stubborn bulls just don't want to try. What's the point of surfing endlessly while you can just make some cash when you log on the NET everyday. I just don't get those idiots.

Although on the down side, those who has a low page ranking, like me, we are only priveleaged with those opps that pays the basic amount. But never fear, at least the low amount opps doesn't run out fast!

So what are you waiting for? Click on PPP button on my Left-Nav bar and sign up now!


No comments: