Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Barbie gurl?

OOh... Have anyone ever seen Doll Palace? Its groovy!!

It's a place where you can make virtual dolls, you know last time when there is only paper dolls and you cut and paste the clothes you want onto the paper dolls, OLD FASHION Dress Up Games... Well in this case, you its much more cleanier with no glues cuz its Virtual!

It has so many cute characters and I like this one especially:





And the best thing about this whole system, you can actually make them and then post it up in you Myspace or as Instant Messenger icons using the HTML code provided. Its soo cute!

Oh! They even have a competition for the best dressed up doll. Ain't that something! So for all those Doll Lovers, this is a good site for you, at least it beats downloading all the custom made icons when you play SIMS 2 like me to create this cuties!.. *snickers*

Check them out here.. its easier to see it for yourself instead of me trying my best to describe it to you.
I got a feeling my younger sister has an account with them.... hmm...


No comments: