Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blind me!

Since Chinese New Year is just around the corners, people have been going around shopping for new items (who can blame them.. country-wide is having 70% discount) and doing their Spring Cleaning. In my case, I'm stuck with the usual chores, the window cleaning..

The heavy drapes are certainly going to be the death of me one of these drapes which is why I'm contemplating in just getting blinds or those fancy shades I've been seeing in those offices. And my current obsession is this webbie.

It's a place where you can find up-to-date window shades and blinds. But since I pretty much fancy this particular roller shades I might as well share certain info on this one. Hmm.. like all roller shades, you can roll them up or down as and when you like, a large variety of colors to choose from along with price managers to give us a more little insight tip for those who are on budget.

Their Javascripted link when you mouse-over the product add-ons is a real helper to first-time customers as they help to describe the usage of the item and even show how the items look like. (certainly its a consumer friendly webbie). For those who wishes to DIY your own blind installation, you can actually view them on their full installation instructions guide for each and every product listed or you can just call them on thier hotline.

My verdict: A+ must see!

No comments: