Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bring me to the PORTAL

After a long rest nursing my injured head (there is still a small lump at the back of my head), courtesy of the irriating air-con duct bracket that I've managed to grace my head with, I'm finally rid of the throbbing headache and happily searching for new interesting sites that are worth to look at.

I've found a very simple looking looking advertising related webbie in London. It's simple looking site is an A+ compared to those messy-lump-in-everything adsites.

For those who simply love to get their pics taken by qualified photographers and simply got no time to fuss over your pics with Aodbe Photoshop 7, no need to look further cuz you can find it here. They got a large variety to choose from. I kinda like this particular webbie of photographers.

For those who wish to suggest a link, you can enjoy a free ad for a month with them. Quite simple eh? You can also suggest a new category if you can't find a suitable one for your ad. The clicks and reviews labelled in each site will give you a lift if you can't decide which addie is the best. Or you can just browse through their Popular Linkies.

My Verdict: The simplier it is, the easier it goes for your brain. (^-^)

No comments: