Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm a good gurl.. I think

25th January 2007,

I guess I'm once again one day backtracked. I had thought today was only 24/01/07.. I'm currently trying to pay my bills online but as usual the RHB online banking is SLOW.. and I've been trying to process my payment for the past hmm... 20mins... even after walking around, grabbed something to munch, the loading is still slow.. Wonder what in the world is causing their server to lag this bad.

Finally managed to play and fiddle with the new Beta Blogger and as you can see, I've gotten my taggie and counter back. The body of the post is much larger than the previous one. I think the admin should really consider doing this new format cuz its certainly very confusing for widget idiots like me. I still prefer HTML code, as much as it irritates me.

Went shopping with mom and dad, actually wanted to bring the kids along but because we don't even know when they will even come and I pitied my mom being cooped up since the days we were working, dad and I decided to give her a treat.

Bought new pair of shoe that managed to peel off today (the ribbon of the shoe), new lingeries and its with new design and at very affordable price *snickers*.. and dad bought new working shoes. Told him his boots were causing him the muscle cramms..

Bought a Green Tea Enopi body lotion. The smell and the lotion is very soothing however!!! However the first smell of the newly opened pvc bottle stinks! Oh it costs RM18.00, from Jusco Tebrau Level 3.

What else... Oh!!! *grins evilly... I got new books from NLB!! Karen Marie Moning books; The Immortal Highlander and Spell of the Highlander, both are paperbacks and I have finished reading the later one and my verdict is!!! Its exceptionally hot and a must read book! Totally spunky heroine and sexy Sex God for a Hero who's just a plain male chauvanist. Very good and no, I'm not sharing so you guys best be getting your own books. Even the hottie in the cover is drooling hot.. yummy!!

I also finally managed to borrow my friend's Sims2 expansion packs.. hahaha... so happy!!

No comments: