Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Listen to the rythm of the falling rain

14th January 2007,

It's still raining and it's not getting any better. I'm once again being in the center of my muses and this is all centered on the rainy season. It was only a few days ago that the news broke out on the new areas that were and still are submerged. An area which is only a few kilometers away from my place is currently swimming with the fishes and floating furnitures and it led me to wonder; is my place next on the list?

Before, I've always in awe of the fresh, crisp and chilly air of Cameron Highlands and always envious of the rain clouds that seem to hover a few feet above the ground. But now looking at the condition of the current weather, I'm wishing for the old Mr Sun back.

The temperature here is like 22 degrees celcius everyday and every morning, you can bet that the rain clouds that only appear in the mountanous area hovers around my place. It's chilled cold here!

Haiz... I want my old Mr Sun back..

No comments: