Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, January 15, 2007

What were you thinking?

15th January 2007

So I've actually posted another topic from PPP and I followed exactly what was required in the opps requirement only to find someone requested that I re-edit my post which I'm not even thinking of doing unless stated by PPP.
Haiz to advertisers, please spare us some space and phrase your opps properly to avoid confusion and inconvenience to us, we are still human beings who still pays for taxes.
I'm typing out a few of my ready-made drabbles and once I've figured how to place it in the blog without crashing my template and other yada-yada, readers will just have to wait.
Other than that, I'm hibernating and won't be awake until Wednesday or so..

1 comment:

d3arieana said...

heluu..
eh y u remove ur taggie box ar?
aiyah!
anw, hw hav u been?
r u affected from de flood?