Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, January 20, 2007

A few Linkies that Prove interesting

20th January 2006

I'm suppose to revert the current new blog into the old classic design cuz the new template is causing me more headaches than the usual HTML codes. And the worst thing is I lost most of my extras like my tagboards and my counter. Haiz.. now I need to surf around to get a new counter, I kinda forgot the old link to the webbie.. hehehe

My old junk, hand-me down Samsung CRT monitor finally decided it had enough of my nonsense and blew out its last smoke 2 days ago. Nearly sent me into panic cuz I was supposed to do a quotation and other paper work when I get back from the work site in Singapore. But then I got myself a DELL 17" LCD monitor, courtesy to my dad. Great huh?


So now my desk is a few more space free and I can do my paper work with lots of space.. hahaha.. I also got myself more acquainted to the biometric scanner in the ICQ Tuas. But since my thumb has more and new scratches each passing day, the scanner kicked me out and made me walk a few meters to get my face scanned by the ICA officer a few days ago. So much for efficienism..


But the one that made my work much easier to cope is my mom. Morning got Mommy Hugs before I leave work and more Mommy Hugs when I reach home plus Mommy Cooking. Hahaha.. it certainly a good thing to have her around. Else I think I wouldn't even care about dinner or anything else except the bed.


I also managed to surf thru new sites and I have good links to good free stuffs and books!! ahaha


For great downloads of free stuffs you can surf to Bittorent. If you have Warez, you can just download the torrent using Warez software after you finished the brief downloading and you no need to download their Bittorent P2P software. But as usual, the speed of the downloading can drive even the saintest of person into cursing.

For Christine Feehan lovers, you can actually go to her own site to see the new stuffs she has came out with.



For readers who lover Rejar plot stories, lovely written by Dara Joy, you can pop out the can of coke for there is a new book in town which I have not yet read!! It's entitled, Heart Mate, written by Robin D. Owens and it has been out and on sale since 2005.. I'm so slow.. Well at least that gives me a reason to check out that book in the library or perhaps at Ebay or call up a few favors.. I'm sure my sister would allow a few cents to go unnotice.. hehehe..


And for avid Amanda Ashley lovers: She got new books!!! The model she took for Grigori in one of her books is very yummy... I'm so lucky that I still preserved that book I had bought years ago.. She makes the vampires into some yummy gummy for women to GA-GA about.

I wonder if I can get those books over the counters in Singapore at cheap price.. hmm...

No comments: