Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Saturday, January 06, 2007

What's Your Bet?

Ok so now that I'm finally awake and free from my work obligations, I managed to surf into Partybets.com. (www.partybets.com)

It's actually part of an affiliate, Partypartners.com, where you can place bets on almost everything even up to who will win the Us 2008 election and I thought betting is only meant for games and well.. just games. But this site obviously has more than placing your bets on games.

Hmm.. They have categories for movies and music. I do hope Captain Jack Sparrow a.k.a Johnny Depp wins in the 2007 Golden Globe Awards: Best Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical. I mean he is cutely humourous and his drunken walk is amazing! You can click on the link to access to it.

I just read something very interesting on Responsible Gaming-->Controlling Compulsive Gaming, Limit Access for Minors and I highly support the measures they will take on those who has the beforementioned problem. It is certainly a huge problem for compulsive gamers and they can go on and on even until they got bankrupt. And kids are totally a "No-No" to gambling. Hurrah for Partybets.com! http://content.partybets.com/en/responsible_gaming.html

Anyone who wishes to view their site, you can access it here: www.partybets.com

No comments: