Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Good hotels at Amsterdam

I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam but never knew where to lodge. There were books and websites which I've rummaged around but none of them ever lasted a few minutes of my time, they were quite not-user friendly anyway.

So anyway, I finally found something easier to surf around for lodgings inthe tourist attraction in Amsterdam with just a click.

Their hotel lists, which ranges from single star to five stars is quite comprehensive and the reviews left by the previous lodgers will guide you on which hotels (service, accomadations) are the best.

Hmm... we can even download their map on Amsterdam.. very interesting. And for credit card users (aren't we all are?), they have a security feature that keeps all your personal details and card number confidential.


My Ratings: You should view it to know what I'm talking about.

No comments: