Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, March 18, 2007

A different point of View

18th March 2007,


I'm supposed to post this and share the little real life joke of a Malaysian's view on the so called, "Armani-wearing-shirts" Singaporeans.

The little newspaper clippings was taken from News Straits Times Singapore, 14th March 2007. Its a real eye opener for those Singaporeans who just can't stop to sprout out "Singapore good at this-, Singapore good at that-" and so on..

When I read the little clipping, I was laughing from the start to the end and boy was it a stomach excercise. No doubt I'm a Singaporean that resides in Malaysia, I totally agree with the writer when it comes to Singaporean becoming an ugly one eyed monsters when they visit Malaysia with its big eye focusing on the smallest mistake of the Republic's neighbour.

Once again, Singaporean can be a real pain in the ass when they think they are the superior lot (like hell we are! ahaha...) even I sometimes I wish I could just have a hammer and ram my friends' head in whenever they visited me in Johor. Ugh! So embarassing to call them my countrymen.

Perhaps the government should do some campaign in brainwashing this "Armani-wearing-shirts" Singaporean about being humble and to just swallow any complains when they are not in Singapore.

What do you think?


Digg!

1 comment:

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

Need we forget that Singapore is an island signed off to the British just like HongKong by the Johor Sultanate.

When Sultan Iskandar said "Singapore is my country" no politician in Singapore dare to speak up, scared to be smacked by him.

Hee heee..

well,We are good at alot of things.Malaysia Boleh ...if they get rid of that "MALAS IA" identity the Pak Arabs smacked on them.

:P

Now, talking of which, where is my document?You lazy little noob.