Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, December 15, 2006

Yawns.. (-_-)"

15th December 2006,

Tummy ache.. I got a tummy ache all cuz of indigestion I had last night.

Today had another nice trip to my beloved 'girlfriend', the company's auditor. Just going to even take documents from them drains 5yrs of my lifespan. I hated going to see my beloved auditor simply cuz they remind me of the stress I went through every year to complete and proper the accounts.

Now I'm once again facing my computer and thinking of ways to relax my bloodshot eyes. Yes, hunnies my eyes are strained and bloodshot. Last night went to buy trumpet over ebay for my fren. Haiz.. Well at least its not my money I'm paying it with... hehehe.. But the trumpet is really nice. Lacquered in black, looks really sleek.

Anyway I finally got time with my beloved books and re-reading my Fotress Darconis by Michael A.Stackpole. His writings really make me feel as if I'm part of the flow, blending in with the characters.

Too bad his books are hard to get around here.. Ok gotta go back to work now.. C ya!

No comments: