Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Monday, December 18, 2006

Reality Show any1?

So here I am once again straining my eyesight and my brain on what to do with the company's website. After marching through the wet and more wet monsoon season terrains of JB, I finally managed to get myself into my warm and comfy office.

Currently taking a break on my work and so I decided to pop into what Payperpost is currently loading. Hmm... They finally got their reality show on their company, episode 3 up. (sounds like The Star Wars Eposide 1.. *snickers)

How I wish I have an office like theirs.. sexy looking Flat LCD screen (it looks like Apple LCD) and sadly Ted's figurine outnumbers mine.. I'm re-running the video now actually and.. is that a pumpkin I'm seeing on the guy's table or is my eyesight playing tricks on me again? (>_<)"

Let me pause the video and... YES! it certainly looks like a pumpkin to me.

You can view their video on their office here " reality tv "

Its actually a nice short clip and certainly better than my running comentary video I took during my sis's wedding... hehehe..

Hmm.. why is it they have such a limited downloadable goodies? Someone really should do something about that wallpaper goodies. It doesn't look desireable to me but most porbably they're too busy to even notice..

Is anyone even reading what I'm ranting about? *snickers

No comments: