Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas counting down

Christmas is a week more!!

Oh great... And I still haven't decided what to get for Aunty Grace since she did got me presents for my B-day. Hmm... still deciding..

And since Christmas means I need to go around wishing my friends all around the world, a certain site draws my attention: Pingo.com. The prepaid calling calling card service has very good rates that beats my service operator I'm currently using on my mobile.

Look at the rates! A call from Malaysia to Singapore is just 7.0¢ in using Pingo.com Brazil calling card rates while the charges I'm currently charged by my mobile service provider is USD1.00 per min. The difference!

AND!! and the best part is when you sign up with them, you get a free USD5.00 in free calls. The usage of this prepaid calling card service is very simple with no hussle, just use their designated Toll Free number in the country you are calling from.

Need more info? Don't look at me! I'm not gonna spill all the beans on the site. Check it out yourself!! (^_^)



No comments: