Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Watch your mouth..

13th December 2006

It must be an "it" thing these days with kids. They seem to just blabber almost anything and everything they have in their mind be it spontaneous or planned without caring about the people around them. I've been watching and observing kiddos (idiotic teenagers who doesn't know the meaning of manners) acting rowdier by the day.

I myself am having some problems with my own siblings in putting a stopper into their blathering mouth. I still remember those times when we kids were still god fearing and respectful to our elders and people around us. Even to the last words and actions that were used were filtered in respect.

But kids these days... Just yesterday I saw a youngester screaming at his mom in an angry tone. I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly a bolt of lighting streaked down from the sky and fry him. Too many idiots trying to act as if they are creators of everything and the main banker.

No comments: