Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hello? Hello?

I was suppose to post something else but since I'm dead bored well no harm in doing something else.

For my friends who love MySpace, hunny this post is going to be your favourite. I got this new site, Check it out here where you can create you own avatar and own pre-recorded voice greeting and load it up to either your mobile phones or MySpace.

I'm trying them right now and you should try the pre-recorded voice "OMG", "Your Mom part deux" "Craigslist" and "Hicks".. their cute!! Can't decide the 1st or 2nd cuz the latter sounds like a part taken from "White Chicks". Their avatars are limited but at least you can add and edit them although... Hey!! They got cute hair for the women!!

Lets see... Easy filing for MySpace users and simple input numbers for US Residents. Great.. Although it would be nice if they can load it to international mobile phone users. Then I'll be loading them onto my phone. Imagine! A voice from "Craigslist" ringing everytime someone beeps me.



This post is brought to you by www.U-DOO.com

No comments: