Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

B-day Balloons..

12th December 2006

I was suppose to load this thing up a few days ago but I keep pending and pending and pending.. (>_<)

I know some of you must be yearning to know what pretty little things I got for my B-day. Unfortunately I didn't get any cute balloons that I had my eyes on.. hehehe..

Although I got a few unexpected presents from my close family friens, Aunty Grace. I got a Kooklai ladies bag, or whatever the brand was that cost more than my day's pay, and a lovely orange Thai Silk shawl. Up to now I'm still pondering on how she knows my B-day. Perhaps she kept a diary on all of my siblings B-day since she was there when everyone of us were born. (^_^)

Then I hang out with my Doverites pals that was so crazed about Ayam Penyet which turns out to be a simple dish that even my younger sister knows how to dish out. Its basically Fried Chicken (Tumeric powder, salt, pepper ), Sambal Belancan and the local Ulam veggies. Not worth my $5.50/dish.. certainly not worth it.

Then I was late for my B-day dinner with my sis and her family at Swensens T-2. Great food although I can't understand why they put in Ba-Choi veggie and sour cream mashed potatoes. Its not a good combination with my sirloin steak, horrible combination. No doubt the steak was good, really good but why the weird combo?? still don't get it...

No comments: