Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, December 14, 2006

All Smiles...

I got itchy hand, itchy fingers and itchy brain... *grins

I'm all bursting with pent up energy! And here I am with another topic to talk or should I say rant about.

ads on blogs

I'm not sure if all of you ever heard of Payperpost.com or not. My elder brother was the one who referred me to them and although I was suspicious at first, after trying out and blogging topics on Payperpost.com, I'm happy to inform that I'm a few dollars richer. *snickers

Payperpost.com pays us to blog hunnies.. yes earn money ($) while we rant and blabber our thoughts out on the topics they came up with. Although a few dollars per approved post doesn't seem much now but it certainly earns me some pocket money. The money you earn will then be forwarded to your Paypal account. Simple and easy!

They have plenty of topics or Opportunities, as what Payperpost.com calls them, so we'll never be able to run out of topics to rant on. It's better than the usual "earn the Ca$h-ing (Cash-ing) ads" we are so used to read from the internet. Payperpost.com make you work for your earnings and not pray for unexpected readers to accidentally click on the Pay-Ads.

Of course there are certain rules you have to abide to but that's what makes this site so challenging. A few years ago, I had thought writing and composing stories will get me nowhere and wouldn't even dream of getting a few cents from it. But now... *sighs happily..

Now I'm earning it!! ahaha.. some spare cash, got some new people reading my posts everytime I post and the best.. I get to rant! hehehe.. So love Payperpost.com

No comments: