Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chatting.. chatting n More chatting

I was browsing through Payperpost.com again and finally I got a topic which I'm so comfortable with, Chatting online.
Link: chat room or if you can't access to the site, just copy and paste the link attached.
chat room

Chatting is like an everyday occurance to me. Its a good way of communication especially when you are trying to converse with a person who is a few hundreds kilometers away and your pocket is having a huge hole.

In my hectic business line, online chatting is a must. The usual topic that is covered during these chats covers large area and to have a back up copy of what was conversed upon is a must since it comes very handy especially when the other party tries to take advantage of you.

After days and weeks of chatting endlessly, trying to please each other with the best deals, most of the time, we ended up having new friends and sometimes new good friends, which is very rare. I once have a chatter who actually sent me condolences bouquet of flower on hearing my close relative passing.

Since I'm posted to Malaysia, I use chatting online as a good way to keep in touch with my Singaporean friends and family. Good thing that technology keeps upgrading else I think I'll be broke when the phone bills have been paid.

All in all I've been using three different internet messengers and endless chatrooms. Since my internet connection is just a click away, I'm constantly online and chatting.

No comments: