Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Silver surfing

I need to make it big or it will be another 30years down the road in front of the keyboard for me. With this workload and not so interesting work incentive, I really am thinking of doing something else.

Ever since the crude oil prices has increased to USD98++ per barrel, everything shot up sky high. This includes petroleum, power bills, precious metals and many more. While I was driving pass a transport lorry in one of the industrial roads, I happen to glimpse at an Aluminum Ingot and it rang a bell.

With the current market, I can surely use a good investment on silver. Silver is cheaper as compared to gold ingots. Gold itself, the 999 not 916 purity is too expensive to buy. So I'd settle for the silver one.

It is a good way of investing!

No comments: