Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Habbo?

What's with the craze with Habbo?

Everytime I let my siblings use the bandwith, the only usage they do is Habbo. EH? What's nice about playing characters that look like LEGO and walking around the places in the Online RPG? The Sims2 is totally much better than that.

And the chat they talk about online is so kiddos! The other players talk about their PSLE results, problems faced in primary school (i remembered mine very clearly) and well things that kids usually talk about. I wonder if there are adults who played Habbo...

But what's the point of navigating your character around when you don't do anything? Ugh! Boring.. at least neopets is much better.. hahaha

yeah and I still play them and my yearly interest is 9000NP without playing for years, just sit on my but and earn the NP. If only the NP can be converted into real cash. I'd be a millionaire now.

No comments: