Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Friday, December 21, 2007

Online Learning

It's been a long time since I've updated but thats because I've been doing some research on Online Learning. Just because I have graduated with flying colors, that doesn't mean I don't need to upgrade myself.

However its been three years since I've last entered into any institute without wrecking havoc to any faculty and well, the cafeterias. So I think this year would be a nice time to enroll myself to an online institute. At least the Dean would not need to file any damage reports.

I'm thinking of getting the Big Boss to enroll me on a upgrading session with Capella University since the technology world is constantly changing and upgrading. You can't have me dealing the technical errors with one manual on one hand and a "How to Troubleshoot for Dummies" in the other. That will cause a major technical error.

In fact that will make me have nightmares!


This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: