Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Neopets> blast from the past

It's been years since I last dropped into Neopets. For three years and dunno how many months, there has been many drastic changes. One of them is the portal itself. They have really made an online world just by well, having Neopets.

When I browsed to see how my pets were doing, I wasn't surprised they were in the dying status but they're virtual, so no worries on them dying. Hahaha..

But being the money sensed me, I checked my Neo Bank status. Woohoo!! Their yearly interest was NP9,800 p.a. So I just need to shake my leg, sit on my bum and earn NP from my interest. hahaha..Too bad they aren't able to convert into real form of form. I would be a rich millionaire now.

Then they have new games, new boards and well to make it short, basically they got newer! And I'm itching to get a hold on their Draik Plushie. Wonder if they still have the products..

No comments: