Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pool remodelling.

What do you think of when you want to fully utilize an abandon space of 2400sq ft? I was thinking of swimming pool. Lazing around the pool during the hot and sunny day and diving in when the mood strikes.

I can just imagine the squeals of excitement my little nieces will be making when they see the big Andi-Andi. Rubber duckies, pokka dots float and occasional sights of thrown milk bottles will surely decorate the pool side. Hmm.. Come to think of it, I think I better call in Nanny Macfee trained in professional life saving.

Sure the kids and the toddlers will love having a large "puddle" of water. But the thought of the cheeky 3 year olds that has a six sense of a fish will surely put az pool remodeling at a test. Those kids can swindle, manipulate and squeeze all the good favors they can get. Hopefully the pool professionals have some tips on child safety.

No comments: