Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gastric Pains Again...

I've not been in the good health in the past few days and its all due to stress and pressure. Lots of work pressure and other close related stress that makes me lose my sleep, have bad eyebags, gastric attacks and symptoms of high blood pressure.

I can't even look at my screen monitor comfortably without having the need to massage my eyes every 5mins. This is getting way over board. If my GP were to find out that I'm getting loads of stress and damaging my body, he'll lose his top. Like the 4th of July!

So the moment I close a few business deals, I am so going for a long and deserving holiday with my mobile turned off and washed away by the ocean. No Caribbeans for me, it'll be the dusty desert with lots of dead zombies and golden treasures.

I need a holiday!!!

No comments: