Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Planning a wedding through the web

My good friend's wedding had past and I unfortunately couldn't witness the matrimony due to some immigration problems. Haiz.. Just not a good way to start the month.

But at least I have another wedding to look forward to. Nope, it is not mine. I still have a few years to go to make sure my finances are stable for the marriage and my family. Back to the topic, Amaliah's wedding is on May and I'm the bridesmaid!!

Oh bother... Anyway I overheard her saying that all her wedding plans and ceremony was taken care by Wedding Website. It's a one stop place where the future newly weds can choose and plan their wedding, be it Virginal White Wedding or Wedding Under the Stars.

Of course being herself, she dropped in many unsubtle hints on seeing me wearing a wedding gown. Did I forget to mention I hate dresses? Not to mention I had to solemnly swear not to spoil her wedding by turning up with a blouse and a pair of jeans as my bridesmaid's dress.

No comments: