Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mexican Hideaway

The moment, and I really meant THE MOMENT, I manage to close this coming deal, I will fill up my 14days leave and head off to Riviera Maya Resorts!

Too much stress, too much work and no relaxation will be the cause of my death one day. But before I enter the plane, I will make sure the mobile phone is turned off and a "Caution" note is plastered on the office noticeboard.

It will of course read
"Do not disturb me. Do so and I will delete the entire server backups and server data.

Luv,
Syikin"

Yes, that is how serious I am in getting my well deserved holiday. I am going to don my bathing suit, shake my booty and spend my days swimming in the crystal clear ocean. Then I shall head to their Gourmet Exclusive and indulge in their cuisine. No pratas and Briyani there, just pure Mexican food. Yummy!!

So that customer of mine better agrees on the deal or its back to the Danga Bay for me.

No comments: