Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scam free Paid Survey

Thanks to a friend of mine, she referred me to a good Paid survey website. No, this is not the usual 0.0005 cents survey type. Per survey that you do, which is usually a short comment of the website, you earn USD4.00.

I had thought she was lying, so being a doubtful Thomas, I sign up and after 2hrs of sorting out the problems in the website (I was at the verge of giving up) I finally manage to log in. Oh yes.. there were USD6.00 to USD4.00 surveys waiting for me.

Once you click on the link, you will be directed to their inner page. In the new page, you will see two different links which you have to review. After giving a few short comments, you are ready to submit your review and poof! you earn your USD4.00. Very simple...

I'm not gonna lie to you as you all know, I hate to be cheated and I hate scammers. Wasted USD36.00 on them before. The sign up is free, thankfully. The payout is USD75.00 via Paypal, I'm more than happy since I just earned USD 27.00 from them.

I will give more reviews tomorrow on them, to see if they can come out with new survey for us to click on. For those who wish to join and see for yourself, you can visit their website below.


1 comment:

DavidO said...

the best one i found is www.mypaidfocusgroups.com