Ramblings of a Vamp is supported by:

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Free traffic.

Eight blog post in a day. It nearly drained the juice from my brain cells. My brain nearly went kapoot on me.

Who would have thought that writing blog post, eight lengthy ones can be brain draining. That haven't even count my Helium.com articles. To make ends meet, I need to write at least 5 articles per day. 5 articles with minimum of 450 words and based on the topics and sub headings issued.

So brain draining. But at least the pay is good. Anyway I found another good site on links exchange. It works in the way where you have to click on websites to earn point. Using this point, you will then purchase ads campaign to make others visit your website. At least you don't need to pay for the traffic to your website.

The site layout of the website is a little gawdy and pain to the eyes. But after a few minutes of getting used to it, its smooth sailing.



No comments: